• Lead Product Designer • Brand Designer •
Stootie is an application (iOs, Android and web) for services and exchange between people.
When I arrived at Stootie in 2015, before the Startup era, only 5 of us were working on this project. It was really exciting to arrive in a new environment for me and where things could move very fast.
Alone as a Designer for a year and a half, I was able to prove myself as an UI and UX designer within a team of developers.
The main difficulty was to have to manage everything at the same time, in fact, I was in charge of iOs, Android on the web as well as advertising campaigns and merchandising for all our events and shows. After a redesign of the application on the different platforms, we were able to raise 10 million euros.
So we went from about ten to forty employees working on the project.
Assisting and contributing to such a project has enabled me to find a working method, to be efficient and to consolidate communication and teamwork.
• Redesign the entire platform (iOs, Android and webplatform)
• UI and UX the website and the platform everyday
• Creation of new features (chat between members, online payment, onboarding)
• Advertising campaign targeting various media (web and print)
• Creation of identity (logos and website) for event (Ste bea, Superboules)
Software used : Sketch - Photoshop - Illustrator - Zeplin - Invision